In order to simplify the Board’s decision-making process, there are a number of Management Committees which prepare the decisions
The Audit Committee's responsibilities include supervision of the Executive Board with regard to:
- The functioning of the internal risk management and control systems
- The role and performance of the financial department
- The provision of financial information by the operational organisation
- The financing of the Payments Association
- The application of information and communication technology
The members of the Audit Committee are:
Alexander Baas (chairman), Jeroen Verrijdt and Anne Marie Magis.
The Remuneration Committee’s responsibilities include:
- Submitting proposals to the Board with regard to the remuneration of the independent Board Members. Decisions on remuneration are made in the GMM
- Submitting proposals to the Board with regard to the remuneration of the Executive Board
- Reporting annually to the Board with regard to remuneration
The member of the Remuneration Committee is:
Mijntje Lückerath. There are two vacancies.
Selection and Appointments Committee
The Selection and Appointments Committee’s responsibilities include:
- Establishing the selection criteria and appointment procedures for members of the Board and Executive Board
- Submitting proposals to the Board and subsequently to the GMM on the appointment and dismissal of (independent) Board Members
- Periodically assessing the performance of Board Members and reporting on this to the Board and subsequently to the Assessment Committee of the GMM. The GMM can subsequently discharge the Board from liability
- Periodically assessing the size and composition of the Board and submitting a proposal for the amendment of the profile sketch of the Board
- Submitting proposals to the Board with regard to the appointment and dismissal of the Executive Board
- Periodically assessing the performance of the Executive Board and submitting a proposal on this to the Board
The members of the Selection and Appointments Committee are:
Henk Brouwer (chairman), Edwin Hartog and Mijntje Lückerath.
The Appeals Committee’s responsibilities include arbitration in the event of differences of opinion with regard to the results or method of certification if the parties involved and the Executive Board are unable to come to an agreement on the subject.
The members of the Appeals Committee are:
Henk Brouwer (chairman), Michel van Westen and Henk van den Broek.